Suprenza Works!

George Hung

Sep 20, 2019
I've been on a Suprenza + Daily Yoga + Low caloric diet for about 10 weeks .... and I love it! I had a BMI of 29 with a history of heart disease so at 44, it was time that I reduced my risk factors. I'm now 10 weeks in and I weigh between 195 and 198. I hope to be between 190 and 195 at the end of my 12 week regimen.

I had palpitations with my first dose so I split the 15mg and took half in the morning and another half in the early afternoon. I've restricted my daily intake to a piece of fruit and a small sandwich. I practice hot yoga 1x to 2x per day and I have a regular full dinner with dessert. The results have been amazing.

I have never tried the generic but I like the taste of the tablets and the taste is like another reminder that hey ... I'm on a diet so it's helped me to adhere to my diet. I am certain that Suprenza has increased my metabolism and with the bid regimen, I do not have palpitations and I do not suffer from mid-afternoon tiredness.

SM317

Sep 20, 2019
Hi George,

Great post. This is my 3rd day on suprenza and I was looking for some advice and help. So far I've experieneced restlessness, trouble sleeping, and a tightness/tingle in the back of my knees. I was wondering id you experienced the same or was this just my body adjusting to the medication. I'm a little nervous so any and all help/advice would be greatly appreciated. Also on average how much a week would you say you've lost on suprenza? Thanks!!

About us

• Our community has been around for many years and pride ourselves on offering unbiased, critical discussion among people of all different backgrounds. We are working every day to make sure our community is one of the best.

Quick Navigation

User Menu