Something "SWEET" but full of "Energy"!

JackinDe

Nov 26, 2019
Hmmmmm, this is delicious!

Make fruit kebabs for a nutrient packed and energy boosting dessert.
Pineapples, bananas, apples and pears all cook well directly on the grill
or wrapped in tinfoil first. Serve with a nonfat yogurt or fat-free
whip cream.

So what are you waiting for? Fire up the grill!

2teensNabean

Nov 7, 2019
Yummy! I replied to your post about veggies and how much I love them. I grill alot and love grilled vegetable but never tried the fruit. I might have to try that. By the way, how come your not over in the phen. board? I see you only had 47 posts? I dont think I saw you post before besides the few that I just replied too.

Just wanna say Welcome, always glad to see a new face.

JackinDe

Nov 26, 2019
I'm glad you enjoyed the veggies. And I hope you try the fruit, I'm sure you will love it.
I pop in & out of the Phen board every so often to read various posts and to see how well everyone is doing. I guess I'm just a kinda lay back guy. But thanks for asking. My 47 posts to your 695, wow, that's awesome.

jaspernotting

Nov 5, 2019
My french colleagues used to tease me and some ladies, they said "3 women = 6 mouths"
5' 2" - 136 lbs
Success is never final, and failure never fatal. It's courage that counts.

JackinDe

Nov 26, 2019
I agree with you 100%. 3 women, 6 mouths, your french colleagues were correct, but what they really meant, was they "TALK" more, LOL, not eat more.

2teensNabean

Nov 7, 2019
Me! I'm sweet and have energy. OH, thats not what your thinking. Well for me sweet that helps with energy, raisins - hmmm thats my daughter, cake and cookies - not good, energy dont last long and plus adds inches, frozen fruit - mmmmmm, sounds good but its winter, I want something a little warmer. Ok, got it! How about fatfree hot chocolate with fat free whipped cream. Oh yummy!

JackinDe

Nov 26, 2019
You're giving away all your "secrets".

But being sweet & full of energy, what more can one ask for.

JackinDe

Nov 26, 2019
Yes I agree, keep some in reserve for a rainy day, you never know when you need one or two.

Am I right? Of course I am. Thank you.

About us

• Our community has been around for many years and pride ourselves on offering unbiased, critical discussion among people of all different backgrounds. We are working every day to make sure our community is one of the best.

Quick Navigation

User Menu