Results And Support!

BostonGal

Sep 17, 2019
I just turned 26 a couple weeks ago and a few weeks before that I had a baby before it was so easy for me to lose weight I could lose 10 pounds in a week easy for some reason I seem to be stuck at 189 or 190 for like a week and a half almost 2 weeks I didn't gain any weight during Tom I'm just wondering what is causing the standstill last week I only took half a pill maybe that's it or maybe I need to start working out any suggestions would be greatly appreciated I have never had this problem before I'm usually the one giving others advice on losing
megamillion1990 my suggestion is to add exercise to see if it helps get rid of the plateau. I tend to gain at least 2-3 pounds during the TOM and then the weight disappears a few days later. You didn't mention how many calories you're eating but I find that eating about 1000 a day and drinking lots of water is also helpful in continuing the weight loss. Good luck and don't get discouraged!

I just wanted to post my 1 month progress. I am now 167.5 and have lost 12 pounds since April 24th (I started Phen 4/29). I'm due for my next check in with the absolutely thin website so I can pick up my next prescription. Hoping to lose more lbs next month. I'm eating 1000 calories a day, I've been walking more (between 3-4 miles a day), added weights, and try to drink 48 oz of water.

meagamillion1990

Sep 17, 2019
I just turned 26 a couple weeks ago and a few weeks before that I had a baby before it was so easy for me to lose weight I could lose 10 pounds in a week easy for some reason I seem to be stuck at 189 or 190 for like a week and a half almost 2 weeks I didn't gain any weight during Tom I'm just wondering what is causing the standstill last week I only took half a pill maybe that's it or maybe I need to start working out any suggestions would be greatly appreciated I have never had this problem before I'm usually the one giving others advice on losing

tanya200

Sep 16, 2019
Hey Val! Great to have you back on here! I can't imagine what it would be like trying to fit in time for exercise and everything else with 3 kids! Well done for that motivation at getting up at 5am!!

Hey loreal.estee, that is so great, well done! I read that too about eating 3 portions of low fat dairy a day. I probably do that anyways with skim milk, and yogurt every day. 4 inches off you waist - wow! I really wish I had measured myself, just to put a number on my inches lost.

The last couple weeks I used the scale at the gym that also measures body fat. I don't count that as my weight as I prefer to weigh myself on an empty stomach, so I just concentrate on the fat amount. I don't know what I was to start with but the instructor at the gym said most likely at least 32, and I'm now down to 27. This is in the normal range, but under 25 is the fitness range, so I am hoping to get to 25 or under by the time I get to my goal weight, which I have now reset as 140. At that weight I'll be at the top end of a normal BMI, but with a lower body far amount it means I'll be healthier and should look a lot slimmer than 140lbs with a higher fat amount.

Hey meagamillion, I agree with BostonGal - make the most of the energy boost and start working out a little if you have time.

Hey BostonGal, well done, sounds like you have it all in check! Well done!

So, my TOM is over and I am back down again to 152.7 - half a pound down from 2 weeks ago and 2.3lbs down from last week It's pretty depressing that for a week every month I totally bloat out no matter how careful I am - I even made a point of drinking more water but it's just nature I guess :/

tanya200

Sep 16, 2019
When I was on here before a couple months back, we used to share our weekly results and keep each other motivated, and it helped a lot to see people losing and not losing, to know that you're not alone and that everyone experiences plateaus and stalls and not to worry.

Anyways, I started back on phen (my third time) at the start of september and weighed 196lbs at the start, my highest weight for a long time, even before phen the first time I wasn't that heavy, so it was a shock. I lost 9lbs in the first month and then only 1lb in two weeks, then I just weighed yesterday and I was down another 1lb, so I am at 185 now. I want to get down to about 140 so I have a ways to go. I'm doing better with the side effects now, I always get dry mouth but it's not so bad this time, and no depression or headaches like before.

I would love to hear how you're all doing! Happy weekend

loobylonglegs

Sep 16, 2019
Hi Tanya, I lost 5lbs the first week (well, 4.8lbs) and then 2lbs this week, I started at 216 and now down to 209!! I cannot wait to see a 1 at the start on the scale!

I asked on here about food recommendations, I am so clueless about what's right and what's not. Do you have any suggestions?

Have a great weekend too!

valsdetermined2lose

Sep 13, 2019
When I was on here before a couple months back, we used to share our weekly results and keep each other motivated, and it helped a lot to see people losing and not losing, to know that you're not alone and that everyone experiences plateaus and stalls and not to worry.

Anyways, I started back on phen (my third time) at the start of september and weighed 196lbs at the start, my highest weight for a long time, even before phen the first time I wasn't that heavy, so it was a shock. I lost 9lbs in the first month and then only 1lb in two weeks, then I just weighed yesterday and I was down another 1lb, so I am at 185 now. I want to get down to about 140 so I have a ways to go. I'm doing better with the side effects now, I always get dry mouth but it's not so bad this time, and no depression or headaches like before.

I would love to hear how you're all doing! Happy weekend
Hello, I'm back too. Just started back taking adipex 2 days ago. Hoping to lose the rest of this baby weight.
Hey, are we checking in here every week with results? I'd love to share my results and get support.

valsdetermined2lose

Sep 13, 2019
Loobylonglegs, great loss! You and I both can't wait to see a 1 something on the scale but your closer than me! As far as food I try to do mostly protein but not always. Dense protein meats (chicken,fish) and vegetables, I'm trying to stay away from carbs but still have them so I set a limit on carbs daily to maintain under 100 grams a day and protein at least 80 a day.
I basically eat what I want cause everyone is different. Drinking my 8 to 10 glass of water and I admit I sometimes have a ginger ale soda once in a while.
With phentermine it's so hard to make yourself eat most days so when half of the day has gone by and I realize I haven't eaten much I drink meal replacement protein shakes , so at least I'm getting my nutrition.
If I don't drink my protein I notice in the past the I'll crash and screw up.
This is only my 2nd day back on and so far so good. I had great results before on phen and living proof it works well as long as you stick to your meal plan and exercise.

Good luck, looking forward to Sharing updates with you!

tanya200

Sep 16, 2019
Hey looylonglegs, welcome to the forum! That IS a great loss to get you going for the first couple of weeks! I can't offer much help with the food as I'm not ttoally sure what to eat and what's bad for me as it seems to change all the time, but I do try hard to choose low sugar things, and look more closely now at foods that I used to think were diet-friendly, like weight watchers ready meals for example. I also try to get as much protein as possible like Val says, and a ton of water, and now I always eat brown rice and not white, whole grain pasta and bread, and cereals with more fiber like All Bran. There's good advice on this site too, like I saw an article about foods to burn fat, so maybe get some ideas there?

Hey Val! I remember you from earlier in the year, hows it going?! That was the idea I had, to share our weekly weigh ins and just chat I guess, share ideas, side effects all that, support each other. I was thinking of asking my doctor about switching to adipex as I heard it's better than generic phen, have you tried both and do you think that Adipex is better? What day do you weigh in? I normally weigh on Thursdays!

deftonesgirl

Sep 16, 2019
I would like to join. I started 9/21 at the starting weight of 166.5 I am now at 156.5. Woo Hoo 10lbs. I walk/run 2 miles everyday. Eat Lean meats and try to add a lot of veggies. I drink like 8 water bottles a day. I am not eating a lot slower it helps me not eat so much. My Goal is 135 but I will be happy at 140. Its gonna be a long road but I am ready. I am also looking into that 21 day fix to help with portion control and I heard the dvd's are great.
Huggiebear, we are in the same boat! I want to join too in this journey with you all.
First time on phentermine I got down to 148 and was so happy...now I'm at 160.
I want to get down to 140 as well. I'm going to try adding in weight lifting but the hardest part for me is the healthy eating. It's a stuggle!

huggiebear23

Sep 16, 2019
I would like to join. I started 9/21 at the starting weight of 166.5 I am now at 156.5. Woo Hoo 10lbs. I walk/run 2 miles everyday. Eat Lean meats and try to add a lot of veggies. I drink like 8 water bottles a day. I am not eating a lot slower it helps me not eat so much. My Goal is 135 but I will be happy at 140. Its gonna be a long road but I am ready. I am also looking into that 21 day fix to help with portion control and I heard the dvd's are great.

tanya200

Sep 16, 2019
Hey! You're doing so great huggiebear, well done!! What's the 21 day fix? Is it a workout dvd, or diet and exercise too?

That's great deftonesgirl, only 20lbs to go!

So, I weighed yesterday and I'm 184, so another pound down, I'm a little disappointed, I know I shouldn't be but I was so good and even did some walking. I get real disheartened quickly, I think that's what lets me down. I need to take my own advice and realize that anything is good and the main thing is to get my weight down, and if that means slowly then better than not at all.

Hiope everyone had a good week, I would love to hear your results!

valsdetermined2lose

Sep 13, 2019
Great job everyone! Tanya 1 pound is better than nothing, good job. It's one thing I've learned for sure in this journey is to give myself credit for every Ounce I see lost on the scale. Keep up the good work ladies!

huggiebear23

Sep 16, 2019
Update! I am down to 164.5. Lost 2 more pounds. But I ran out of pills. I have an appointment this week. I want to try to stay off. Anyone have any luck?

huggiebear23

Sep 16, 2019
Update! I am down to 164.5. Lost 2 more pounds. But I ran out of pills. I have an appointment this week. I want to try to stay off. Anyone have any luck?
I just reread this and I totally put down the wrong weight. lol I am 155 lbs. I have lost 11.5 lbs. Which I totally see the difference. Now I am off the pills. I do notice food a lot!! I am hoping that the doctor will put me on them for at least 2 more months. So I can get thru the holiday season. lol

tanya200

Sep 16, 2019
Well done huggiebear! Did you see the doctor yet? Hope you get your two months, at least then you have until new years.

Ok so I just realized I didn't update last week, oops! I was 182.7, so 1.3lbs down. Seems like a pound a week is my standard now...but, I 'm not weighing today as I had a horrible week and did so bad I know it, been working lots and overtime too, so lots of late nights and not eating right. I am back on it from today, I had oatmeal and frozen berries for breakfast, veggies and hummus for my snack this am, fish and salad for lunch and now I have a mint tea no sugar. Feeling today! So I will weigh on Monday from now, hoping it keeps me good on weekends, that's the idea anyways!

dolliette

Sep 16, 2019
I'm feeling okay. Not too wired as I did with 3/4. He actually told me to take one a day, but then I asked can I take half to see how my body does with it. So after taking half for a few days I bumped up to 3/4 and felt really bad, shaky, palpitations, etc. I get really nervous after reading bad reviews so I think it's a mind thing. I haven't felt any rush today or yesterday but I did notice last night I had trouble going to sleep. I think because I took it late in the morning yesterday.

dolliette

Sep 16, 2019
Hello I'm new here and also would like to join in on this. This is my very first time of taking phen. I get nervous of taking them with this high blood pressure but my doctor prescribed them and told me to take half to start out with. With seeing so many negative and positive past reviews, it will help me see live reviews and encouragement. I did take 3/4 of the pill and had palpitations, got very moody so I backed down this week to the half. This is my second day.

Question: Do you all eat before taking it or does it matter? Im eating but just curious.

About us

• Our community has been around for many years and pride ourselves on offering unbiased, critical discussion among people of all different backgrounds. We are working every day to make sure our community is one of the best.

Quick Navigation

User Menu