O.t. Have Your Kids Ever Walked In On You

buttercupsbabie2

Nov 12, 2019
Ok this is hysterical~
I laughed so hard i couldn't breath~

I have never been caught>well one time my daughter she was like 3 came in and asked my hubby were i was! He told her i was in the kitchen!(other end of the house)!!!!!! I was well you know where i was right??????!!!!!! Yup under the covers frozen in positons!!!!!!!!!Sure hubby liked that!

Ok so here a great one> now this is bad!

My brother and sil were going at it big time in their own bedroom with the door closed mind you! Well their bed backs up to the wall of my nephews who was 10 at the time

Ok so they are going at it and the headboard is hitting the adjoining wall to my nephews room he wakes up and opens the door and walks into my brother and sil room! Now mind you they don't hear him come in~ (the beds banging and she yelling!) they hear nothing but themselves!!!!! He is now standing behind them and they don't even know it because they are in the doggy style position and the door is begind them! So my nephew stood there and watched for a good couple minutes untill my sister in law turned her head around and out of the corner of her eye she saw something there!
She screamed and yelled my brother went flying off her and my nephew ran out of the room!!!!!!!

Ok so now they are both (b and sil) fighting about who is gonna go in and talk with him!
My brother goes in his room and my newphew is wide awake and my brother processed to yell at him and ask how long he was standing there and my nephew say well i only went in beause i thought something was the matter i heard banging and funny yelling noises comeing from your room! So my brother repeats how long were you standing there????????? My nephews says long enough to see your balls bouncing off of mommy ***!

Remember people lock your doors!!

Buckeye_Mike

Nov 12, 2019
OMG!!! LMAO!!! Doesn't anyone have a freakin' lock on their bedroom door?

We always made sure the door was locked but when my daughter was around 8 she did knock on the door to see if mommy was alright...since that time, mommy has learned to keep her mouth shut even if I have to use a pillow.

BTW, nothing ruins the moment faster then knowing the kids are near...my soldier had a world record retreat that night and absolutly refused to return to the battlefield.

therightrhodes

Nov 12, 2019
Hey princess, I remember what I read in other posts. I think it all started someone talking about their striptease workout video. I don't know. I can't remember the important stuff, I can remember the funny stuff. You're too funny!

MustangSally

Nov 6, 2019
OMG...I cant believe I am actually gonna say this "outloud"
Amber was really little...around 2 and a half... (so it was 10 years ago)...she was supposed to be in bed asleep...and we were very caught up in what we were doing...so we never heard the little feet coming down the steps...or the little feet coming into our room...infact it wasnt until we heard the little voice say..."Daddy, I wanna play horsey with mommy too" that we found out she walked in...hmmm...i dont think she remembers...so i figure we didnt scar her for life...LOL..BTW...I walked in on my Mom and Step Dad when i was 13...my mom and i immediatly started busting up laughing...because my step dad jumped out of bed and held two pillows in front of and behind him...it was pretty funny....lol

About us

• Our community has been around for many years and pride ourselves on offering unbiased, critical discussion among people of all different backgrounds. We are working every day to make sure our community is one of the best.

Quick Navigation

User Menu