Increased Smoking

PhrendlyPhrend

Sep 25, 2019
I had quit smoking for a year and I started up again when I began phen. Now I smoke anywhere from 2-8 a day. When I don't take the pills I don't even think to smoke... So at least I'll be able to quit again when I'm done with phen. I always go outside to smoke and when I come in I wash my hands and I never smoke near my little girl. I hate the habit enough, I don't want my little one exposed to that stuff. (any more than she already is...) I don't want her near it.

curvygirl63

Sep 19, 2019
Did you all notice that the original post was in 2007 and the last post before yesterday was in 2008. I'm not sure if those people are still part of this forum.

I hope the increased smoking goes away pretty quickly.

PhrendlyPhrend

Sep 25, 2019
Yeah, I noticed that too curvygirl63, but I think stuff like this is relevant enough to resurrect every now and again.

flowers103182

Sep 25, 2019
Oh my! I thought I was just crazy! It absolutley makes you smoke way more. I notice I crave a smoke way more than when Phen is not in my body. weird. I wonder why

Psych101

Sep 25, 2019
Oh my god I have been feeling like I'm CRAZY or something the past week because of this!!!!!!!!! I quit smoking about 11 months ago with no problem (wasn't a heavy smoker to begin with)......BUT since taking Phen, have been craving and smoking like a chimney! It's kinda gross actually but I can't seem to control it Also, I feel an increased urge to drink, drink, drink!!! I crave wine and cigarettes or vodka and cigarettes. Gross right??? No, I'm not an alcoholic, so no lectures please! I think perhaps the "cravings" are my body's attempt to calm itself down (from the Phen) by any means possible. Has anyone had similar thoughts or experiences?

gottadothis

Sep 25, 2019
It could be cause it is a stimulant and most stimulants increase behaviors that might be compulsive. That is the only thing I could think of.... i hope the urge to smoke subside for you guys...

intown7

Sep 25, 2019
I remember taking phen a little over a year ago and lighting up cigs left and right. it was terrible, actually. I think I almost doubled what I smoked.

I'm taking Chantix this time though, so I've not smoked in a couple weeks.

na0511

Sep 25, 2019
I too have noticed I smoke way more now. i used to smoke only 2-3 cigs a day now its like 6 or more.

Sundee333

Sep 25, 2019
Same thing here.... I was a half a pack a day smoker now Im a full pack if not more. I dont mind it though, I really like smoking LOL

About us

• Our community has been around for many years and pride ourselves on offering unbiased, critical discussion among people of all different backgrounds. We are working every day to make sure our community is one of the best.

Quick Navigation

User Menu